Winter Court - Shiro sano Kakita - Private Tea Rooms

Kingdom
goblin
goblin

Re: Winter Court - Shiro sano Kakita - Private Tea Rooms

Postby Kingdom » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:41 pm

"Yes Kuin-san if the crane do outnumber everybody else it would be a poor display, but the topaz championship is the gempukku ceremony of the Kakita family in which they openly invite other samurai to enter to show of how wonderful their own students are."
What has been seen can not be unseen.

Hatred
goblin
goblin

Postby Hatred » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:39 pm

Hida Ryoku enters the Tea Room and quietly speaks to a servant. As the servant moves to his task the Hida looks around. Upon seeing the gathering he heads over, bows politley and seats himself. Ryoku then geats each in turn

Akodo san, Soshi san, it is good to see you both again. Kuni sama its an honour, I'm Hida Ryoku. It is good to see another Crab that has been given the honour to winter here in Shiro sano Kakita.
Cial agus neart

SG: SGT. Taggart
ZEP: Zedahdiah Nietzsche
L5R: Hida Ryoku

Storyteller
Night Dragon

Postby Storyteller » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:54 pm

Akodo Kotaro bows in greeting.
-----

Brad wrote:Assume Story knows nothing.

Guile
LARP Org Mod
LARP Org Mod

Postby Guile » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:04 am

"Ryoku-san, it is good to meet you at last. Yes, I am pleased to share the honour of attending the court in our lord's name, as you are I am sure to be competing in the tournament in the name of the Crab Clan. Your name has been spoken in the highest hall at home."
Osaku nods to the other samurai in the room.
"These young samurai have been entertaining me. Scorpion-san says he is also here to observe. And Akodo-san was to have been a contestant - but it seems he has been called away. I was just saying how disappointed I was about that - he looks as though he would be a great challenge for your skills."
Osaku looks between the men, somewhat mischeviously.
"What do you say to that, Ryoku-san? Do you think it is possible that Akodo-san could have beaten you?"
The samurai’s only measure of worth is his honour.

Storyteller
Night Dragon

Postby Storyteller » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:35 am

Remaining silent, Kotaro raises an eyebrow raises his head and glances at Osaku.

He then turns his gaze on the Hida and takes a long, cold, assessing look, before impassively returning his attention to his tea.
-----

Guile
LARP Org Mod
LARP Org Mod

Postby Guile » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:24 am

"Akodo-san, did you have something to say? Would you defeat this Crab, do you think? He seems silent on the issue."
The Kuni shugenja is smiling, just a little, as he looks between the two, trying to goad them.
Then he sighs, resigned.
"I suppose I am just a little bored with this winter, couped up in a Crane castle. I feel - well, that my skills are less then well utilised here. We Crab are used to doing - the Wall must be protected, in winter snow as much as any other time. Here there is nothing for us to do, no work, no protection needed. I was hoping for at least a little entertainment from you two - perhaps a duel? But that was unkind. My apologies to you, Lion-san."

Storyteller
Night Dragon

Postby Storyteller » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:15 am

Akodo Kotaro smiles, slightly, "I believe that if he and I were ever to seriously stand against each other, it would be a very close thing. I do not think I can reliably give a prediction. Maybe one day we will see."

With that, he finishes his tea, "I am sorry to leave like this, but I have a long journey in front of me."

He stands and bows to all in the room, says "It was a pleasure to share your company." and then leaves.
-----

Guile
LARP Org Mod
LARP Org Mod

Postby Guile » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:30 am

The Kuni gives the Lion a formal bow.
"A pleasure for us too, Akodo-san. Your prescence will be missed. May your journey be swift."

Guile
LARP Org Mod
LARP Org Mod

Postby Guile » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:47 am

A Gong is sounded letting all in attendance know that dinner is about to be set before the Topaz Championship commences.

Return to “Winter Court - Shiro sano Kakita”